In this class we'll flow through uncomplicated poses with great space for breath and ease. With extra attention to your legs you'll feel well grounded, and with extra time to wind down you'll leave light and bright.
- Deepen the quality of your breath and gaze
- Experience the lightness and ease that comes from linking movement and breath
- Uncover newfound space in your hips and heart
We'll explore the tools of yoga that allow us to stay connected to the truth of who we are as we practice new ways of being in the world.
When: Saturday, September 30th, 2:00-5:00pm
Fee: $40 per class, $100 for all three classes, members receive 10% discount
Other: Sign up online or at studio. Arrive 15 minutes early. Class heated to ~90F.
Teachers earn 3hrs of CE with Yoga Alliance.
Other classes in the series include:
- Friday, 6:00 - 8:00pm: Flowing & Bending
- For students who are experienced in moving through poses, maintaining breath and focus, resting as needed and who are interested in back bending.
- Saturday, 10:00 - 12:00pm: Foundation & Focus
- Beginners and newer students encouraged - all levels welcome! The pace will be steady, the instructions will be clear, modifications will be offered.
E-RYT 500, Baptiste Master Teacher, Elizabeth Huntsman DeAngelis has been teaching yoga since 2000. She has trained extensively with Baron Baptiste, has been a full time teacher at the Baptiste studios in Boston, and has worked closely with Baron on his world renowned bootcamps and teacher trainings. Elizabeth received a B.A. in Psychology from Brown University, has been riding horses her whole life and spent the last twenty four years coaching and competing show jumpers. This intensive study of sports fitness, sports psychology, and active biomechanics has provided a solid foundation for her commitment to classical yogic traditions.