Join international yoga teacher and author, Amy Ippoliti, for an entire weekend of workshops in honor of the new year. This playful weekend, open to all levels, will offer new ways to refine your yoga practice and guide you towards self discovery for the upcoming year.
A good yoga practice should help you move better vs. pose better. In this workshop you will:
- Learn to move with ease and develop true core strength for a lifetime sustainable practice on and off the mat
- Examine initiating movement from your deep, intrinsic muscles vs. recruiting your main movers like the quads, glutes, and pecs
- Dive into a deliciously deep flow that will take you on a journey through essential movement while still gaining mobility and strength in the larger muscle groups
Great for those needing a more therapeutic journey through essential, but totally strengthening, movement. You will sweat! All levels welcome.
When: Sunday, January 29th, 10:00am - 12:00pm
Fee: $40 per session, or $120 for full weekend - all four workshops, members receive additional 10% discount
Other workshops in the weekend include :
- Friday, January 27th, 6:00 - 8:00pm - Hip Opening Earth Flow : Set Your Intention
- Saturday, January 28th, 10:00am-12:00pm -Upper Body Euphoria : Live Your Dream
- Saturday, January 28th, 2:00pm - 4:00pm - Inversions: Upside Down Is the New Right Side Up
Amy Ippoliti is known for bringing yoga to modern-day life in a genuine way through her intelligent sequencing, clear instruction, and engaging sense of humor. She shares her passion for yoga, health, earth conservation, and with her writings for Yoga Journal, Organic Life, Mantra Magazine, Mind Body Green, prAna Stories, and Elephant Journal. She has appeared on the covers of Yoga Journal and Fit Yoga Magazine and has been featured in Self Magazine, New York Magazine, Allure (Korea), and Newsweek and on the front page of Yahoo.com. A teacher on YogaGlo.com, she is a pioneer of advanced yoga education, cofounding 90 Monkeys, an online school that has enhanced the skills of yoga teachers and studios in 65 countries. She is the co-author of the new book, The Art and Business of Teaching Yoga. www.amyippoliti.com www.90monkeys.com