Join international yoga teacher and author, Amy Ippoliti, for an entire weekend of workshops in honor of the new year. This playful weekend, open to all levels, will offer new ways to refine your yoga practice and guide you towards self discovery for the upcoming year.
Everyone wants to be free, open, and relaxed like water in the hips, but most of us feel tight, limited, and stuck in our lower bodies. In this workshop you will:
- Experience the euphoria of full range of motion in your hips
- Be lead through a systematic, gradual exploration of hip-opening postures and warm-ups
- Learn tools to keep the knee joint safe in poses ranging from Pigeon Pose all the way to Lotus and even Leg-Behind-the-Head Pose
Come with a willing spirit, and leave with an open pelvis ready to live with greater purpose! Class is unheated.
When: Friday, January 27th, 6:00-8:00pm
Fee: $40 per session, or $120 for full weekend - all four workshops, members receive additional 10% discount
Other workshops in the weekend include :
- Saturday, January 28th, 10:00am - 12:00pm - Upper Body Euphoria: Live Your Dream
- Saturday, January 28th, 2:00pm - 4:00pm - Inversions: Upside Down Is the New Right Side Up
- Sunday, January 29th, 10:00am - 12:00pm - Intrinsic Core Bliss: Build a New You!
Amy Ippoliti is known for bringing yoga to modern-day life in a genuine way through her intelligent sequencing, clear instruction, and engaging sense of humor. She shares her passion for yoga, health, earth conservation, and with her writings for Yoga Journal, Organic Life, Mantra Magazine, Mind Body Green, prAna Stories, and Elephant Journal. She has appeared on the covers of Yoga Journal and Fit Yoga Magazine and has been featured in Self Magazine, New York Magazine, Allure (Korea), and Newsweek and on the front page of Yahoo.com. A teacher on YogaGlo.com, she is a pioneer of advanced yoga education, cofounding 90 Monkeys, an online school that has enhanced the skills of yoga teachers and studios in 65 countries. She is the co-author of the new book, The Art and Business of Teaching Yoga. www.amyippoliti.com www.90monkeys.com