Erin’s carefully crafted prenatal workshop is designed to support pregnant women in experiencing a safe yoga practice during the precious stages of the baby’s internal growth. In this workshop:
- Modifications of yoga postures will be taught and discussed
- You will learn precautions for practicing while pregnant as well as what poses to avoid
- Postures will be practiced that will strengthen the uterus and pelvic muscles to better support your pregnancy
- Appropriate pranayama (breath) practices will be reviewed
- You will create awareness of your own mind, body and spirit, and the spirit of your baby.
All pregnant women are welcome to attend the class. If you have any complications or any treatment that you are receiving, it is very important to ask you doctor if this workshop is safe for you.
When: Saturday, April 23, 4:00 - 5:45pm
Fee: $20, members receive an additional 10% off
RYT 500, Erin completed her teacher training at Kripalu and received additional training at Creative Kids Yoga School. She earned her BA in Communications and is a firm believer that modern technology has faded our natural form of connection to each other, nature and ourselves. This is where she believes that yoga will shift these habits. Offering a safe environment for her students is very important to Erin. Her mission is to empower any level student in a safe and nonjudgmental setting.