200-HR YogaWorks Teacher Training at pradipika YOGA
with trainer Caitlin Casella
TAKE YOUR LOVE OF YOGA TO THE NEXT LEVEL at pradipika yoga!
This foundational 200-hr program from world-renowned yoga leader, YogaWorks, will advance your practice, acquaint you with the many layers of yoga and build your confidence so that you may find your voice.
February 2 – May 6, 2018
Fridays | 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Saturdays | 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sundays | 12:00 P.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Meets the following 7 weekends:
February 2-4 & 16-18 • March 2-4 & 16-18 • April 6-8 & 20-22 • May 4-6,11-13&18-20
Pradipika Yoga, 36 Nod Road, Clinton, CT 06413
$2,950 when you pay in full by September 17, 2017
$3,200 when you pay in full by December 15, 2017
$3,400 after December 15, 2017
Students will receive 30% off class packages at pradipikaYOGA + 5 free classes at YogaWorks studios.
Tuition must be paid in full by the early registration date to receive the discounted rate.
Payment Plans available of the full price plus a $50 admin fee (50% of tuition must be received two weeks before start date). Contact us for more details.
Students are required to take 16 classes throughout the duration of the program to experience different styles, levels and methodologies.
FREE CLASS & INFO SESSION
See if this training is a fit for you. Meet the trainer, get an overview of the program curriculum, and learn the benefits of being a student at YogaWorks. The complimentary session begins with an hour-long practice taught in the YogaWorks method followed by a Q&A session. RSVP with your program advisor to reserve your space.
Sunday | January 14, 2018 | 2:00pm-4:00pm | Click here to RSVP!
Learn more about Caitlin
Training Certifications: E-RYT500 YogaWorks certified teacher
Teacher trainer for YogaWorks 200 and 500 hour programs
Anatomy studies with Amy Matthews, Leslie Kaminoff, and Jason Brown
Restorative yoga teacher training with Jillian Pransky
All of my teachers, students, friends and family, my cats, New York City streets, standing near the ocean, thunderstorms, avocados, noodles, chocolate, beautiful black and white photography, funny fiction, handstands, lying on the ground gazing up.
WHY I PRACTICE
My yoga practice keeps me alert and calm in body and mind. I maintain a physical practice for ease of movement, freedom from pain, and a tactile connection to my surroundings. My meditation practice brings me closer to myself. Exploring the relationship between the external world, the physical body and the deepest layers of the Self has improved my quality of life in ways I never dreamed possible. I continue to learn and marvel at the unimagined gifts that yoga brings.
WHY I TEACH
Yoga is about relationships. Relating to students in the classroom brings me joy. When we practice yoga and reap its many benefits, this has a positive effect on everyone we come into contact with. Teacher to student, student to teacher, and beyond.
WHAT IS THE YOGAWORKS METHOD?
The YogaWorks method is a unique and practical approach that combines Vinyasa flow with an emphasis on detailed alignment and intelligent sequencing.
Classes are carefully themed to deepen the students’ experience of Yoga.
WHAT MAKES YOGAWORKS TEACHER TRAINING UNIQUE?
- Lineage & Experience: We've refined our comprehensive curriculum over 25 years.
- Intelligent Sequencing: Learn the art and science of designing and delivering a safe, dynamic class.
- Learn to truly teach: Our program isn't about memorizing and reciting sequences. Instead an emphasis is placed on teaching principles for clearly instructing students bodies into alignment.
- Find Yourself: We give you the space and opportunity to find your own teaching style.
- Global Recognition: With a legacy that includes today's yoga leaders and over 10,000 alumni, YogaWorks teacher training is respected worldwide.
- Yoga Alliance 5 Star Rating
OUR 200-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
- Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of anatomy
- Science and art of sequencing
- Hands-on adjustments
- How to observe bodies
- Informed use of props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivating your voice
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Sanskrit names of posture
- The Business of Yoga
HAVE QUESTIONS? LEARN MORE!
For more information, contact your program advisor:
Aubrey | firstname.lastname@example.org | 310.664.6470 x137